? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ask Me

Here are some questions I'd like to answer..


I Am:

Sue. My parents call me "adik", siblings "choo", friends "sue, suhaila, toton, peng", online name "sue_she" ^^

I Want:

to be successful in life, not just in career life but family life too.

I Have:

it goin' on~! yeah!!! ^____^

I Wish:

just wish, that u would be here right now...

I Hate:

having nothing to do..thats y did this;)

I Fear:

nothing!haha..not..i fear of being fearful or fearless..regardless..

I Hear:

weird stories all d time.. orang jadi batu, baby ular, kena rasuk...etc. etc.

I Search:

using google..d best search engine in my opinion...altavista pun ok gak..

I Wonder:

how...i wonder why.. u told me by the blue blue sky...dadadadadadidada...

I Regret:

some things...sumtimes i just say wht i think n then regret it but sumtimes i regret not having to say anything...happens evryday...:(

I Love:

being loved n to love..aiseh! n ooh..i loOOove L.O.V.E :) best feeling we can hv

I Ache:

when im ill

I Always:

get confused.

I Usually:

am pretty n preppy. wahahha! ;)

I Am Not:

going to delete ths blog... ngeee!(i deleted several of my blogs b4)

I Dance:

when i feel like it!! it just happen! usually when alone lah...or with kids around..;)

I Sing:

when i feel like it too!i like to singalong evrytime i knw most lyrics of d song m listening to.

I Never:

ever went to Paris....wanna go sumday~

I Rarely:

eherm..excercise.

I Cry:

when im sad. funny how i never cried when im happy or even very3x happy?i guess sadness or pain is a stronger feeling..

I Am Not Always:

good at telling others how i feel. sometimes im just good at showing them...;/

I Lose:

when i know im wrong ~

I'm Confused:

about d world at large

I Need:

to start a career

I Should:

start a career

I Dream:

of one good career~ n do some sort of business tooO~

0 comments: