? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 18, 2009

to my damn charger

Argh! My morning went chaotic today coz i thought i had lost my wallet, dint remember where i put it...thank god my housemate found it..phew~....but am having a big problem now too...i lost my handphone charger!!! DAMN! what is today, lose-important-things-day?!!!

urgh...hope no 1 important is trying to reah me now.but i know someone is...this pisses me..friggin day.fudge.shoot! (u know to translate this) urghh!!!

to my charger, i took u for granted before...i cant live without you!!!!

0 comments: