? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

KPLI Reflection

Wow, it's like I have the remote control macam dalam movie 'Click'... Time flies and here I am...i have completed my KPLI with a fulfilled, satisfied feeling... There were many ups and downs, both professionally and personally... Well, that is what 'experience' is for... As I sloganized in this blog 'experience is teacher'.

A must to mention here is that I am now a changed and a better person (I hope). Right when i finished KPLI, Kursus n interview, I posted a status in my FB as follows:

KPLI is over. I'm now a changed person. I might say I'm now a better teacher, yet I'm more of a better student. Thank U IPG Gaya, the lecturers, Mr.Lourdes Nagarajan,TESLians (will miss u guys soo much), fellow KPLI trainees, my students, SK Inanam Laut, and Sang Kancil friends for this experience! I've learnt a lot. TQ!!!


Well, that sums it all for now...;)

0 comments: