? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 6, 2011

The power of Now

The title? it isn't like me at all... but it isn't what u think it is... Right now i'm at a point where i am the center of my universe. Everybody else (who are my peers) seems to be happy with their family, their partner, their kids,etc. i realized that when the time comes, what they are doing will be exactly what im going to be doing..they r living my future.
However, for the moment, i am my own universe... im what u can say is comprehending myself..im living someone else's future..im not going to regret the past and i am never going to worry abt the future.. that is though eh? but it's something that can make us peaceful for the moment..it is now that is most important thing to do for the betterment of the future...gonna b practicing on the power of now..:)
When we make wrong decisions, it is hard for us to forgive ourselves.. I never thought that life can be unfair. Everything happens for a reason.. And maybe the mistakes we made is what makes us better in life.I'm thankful for making mistakes but it would only remain as a mistake if go round doing it again right?that's why, ladies n gentlemen mistakes r what people call lessons we can learn from...n basically what i preach in my blog (my experience my teacher).

0 comments: