? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 6, 2012

the 1 that got away....

few days ago, around 1.00 a.m., this number texted me an empty msg. The next morning, i texted him back asking who it was. n below were our chain of textings.

01383976xx : who am i?who are u???

me : u texted me last night around midnight. so unless u're a tooth fairy, i really dont know who u r.

01383976xx : haha, freakin funny. i saw that movie. dwayne johnson. cool guy, nice body, good lookin. make sense though. :P

(suddenly this annoyed me, although i find his good English very appealing,hehe..)

me : whatever dude. next time u hav time to msg random people, go get help ok?


01383976xx : aye, im your dude now? wokaay....


I wanted to reply him but then again, I think if he really knew me, or wanted to, he would try harder right? haha...so that was that.



He thinks he's cool, good looking and has a great body. Like Dwayne Johnson. If he really is, I guess i finally have someone that has got away. Dwayne Johnson. Damn.....>.<

0 comments: