? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Rezqi... Alhamdulillah...


NAMA: NOOR SUHAILA BINTI AHMAD

TAHNIAH ! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program seperti di bawah :
I am happy... extremely happy that i got both KPLI and DPLI intake at the same time because I have proved myself worthy of both these 1-year courses. I thank Him, the Almighty, for giving me the motivation to educate children regardless of what I will choose: to be teaching in Primary or in Secondary school. They need me now.
KOD PROGRAM : AT06D
NAMA PROGRAM : TESL
IPTA : UNIVERSITI PENDIDIKAN SULTAN IDRIS (UPSI)
URL SURAT TAWARAN : http://www.upsi.edu.my/tawaran

CATATAN :Calon berjaya Diploma Pendidikan perlu mencetak Surat Tawaran IPTA dan Surat Penajaan KPM (sementara) mulai 18 hingga 25 Jun 2009 manakala Surat Tawaran Rasmi akan dihantar oleh IPTA.

0 comments: