? ??????????????Sound Wave? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 13256 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??5 Grabs Today. 1480 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Violets? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Moment(s) of Truth Happens This Week

Tomorrow. And then Friday. It's like waiting for Eid after long challenging days of Fasting and patience... It will be worth it...Whatever result it might be. I am hopeful, praying and happy that my wait is finally going to end. It's like I've been waiting and not realising that I was actually an umemployed person for months! ;)



After my contract ended in SMTT in December, I applied for GSTT earlier this year, it was later in March that I found out I wasn't qualified because of my age. Yes, it was the sole reason I was rejected. I was informed that they now have a new ruling that GSTT applicants must be 24++ year olds. I do not know why. So i never bothered and applied for KPLI and DPLI, and decided to wait, while I tutor kids at home and a few thru the internet. No income, as sorry I could possibly be, but thank Lord my parents understands.



My stay at home had been meaningful and a revelation for me. Meaningful because I have finally learned to get along (communication-wise) with my parents. I have always been a stone headed, middle child, who never listens, demanding, and the oh-so-rebellious type!(I did made my mom cry a few times when I was a teen and am NOT proud of it). But my 24-hour stay in this house after i graduated had somehow made me feel important, needed (I helped around, and cooked), and I had more time to not only spend time with my parents, cook for them, but also TALKED to them. I can suprise myself by saying that they are my FRIENDS now. How it happened, I can't describe it with words but looking at what I have been through for the past months, time is all you need.



I am glad with the time I spent on whatever I did lately. Because when the time you're waiting for comes, it's worth it, and is always meant to be.

0 comments: